Liquid Enzyme Peel
RA Pro Series
Liquid Enzyme Peel
ONE OF THE MOST UNIQUE ENZYMES IN THE RA PRO SERIES, LIQUID ENZYME PEEL IS ONE OF OUR MOST VERSATILE FORMULAS, PROVIDING THE PROFESSIONAL A TREATMENT ROOM ADVANTAGE.
Paired with a proprietary acidic acid blend (a derivative of TCA) and papain, it is an invaluable tool to create an effective digestive and exfoliating effect that quickly delivers an immediate lifting of keratin that simply rolls off dead skin cells. Skin will be left smoothed, brightened and refined.
Enhance any skin rejuvenation treatment!
- A great prep step during corrective facials and peels to increase the desquamation process.
- Excellent to apply before epidermal leveling and after microdermabrasion for additional polishing and pro-youth benefits.
- Layer under enzymes to support and increase tissue rejuvenation.
- Mix 1 dropper into Mint Papaya Enzyme, Papaya Tangerine Enzyme or Derma Peel to give a serious enzymatic boost.
- May be used alone and layered for a quick polish to brighten skin or apply layer of Mandelic Arginine Peel prior to enzyme application to gently increase exfoliation and boost cellular energy production.
- For acne, mix in 1 dropper in H202 to clear out congested, oily skin.
- Lactic Acid (L) 10% – An alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), this key ingredient smooths and strengthens tissue. Less irritating/drying than other acids, it gently loosens the desmosomes holding skin cells together to increase cellular exfoliation.
- Papain 10% – Derived from papaya extract, it provides potent exfoliation and quickly dissolves keratin.
- Salicylic Acid 4% – A beta hydroxy acid (BHA) with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and brightening support - an excellent acid to use to reduce post inflammatory pigmentation (PIH).
- Acetic Acid 3% – A derivative of TCA, this acid formulation boosts proliferation, refining texture, fine lines and wrinkles.